Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Removing the Title, But Not the Intent

If you've been following our journey, you may recognize that I've removed the subtitle, "Boundless Ministries" from the heading of this blog. I've been feeling the necessity to do this for a few months and now feel that it's time.

While in my heart, everything I do will hopefully continue to be filtered through God's Boundless Love for others...apparently, what I conceived to be a traditional ministry...God did not conceive to be as such.

I'm not disappointed, I began what I thought was God's desire for us as a family. And it absolutely is still His priority for us to serve single moms, orphans, widows, the poor, destitute, lost and forgotten of this world...we just don't have to have a name for it to be official.

For many, many months this blog has been almost solely about my journey and our family's as well. I am not letting go of a heart's passion...just a name.

No, the only Name I need to cling to and never let go of is the most beautiful Name we can ever know...Jesus!

So with a new year, comes...well, really...nothing new. Just a reminder that may all I do and say not be in the name of Boundless Minstries (or even Angela Barthauer)...but, solely...wholeheartedly...and exclusively...in the name of Jesus.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment