Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hungry for Change


Yet another movie on Netflix that I watched within the last few weeks that has as its subject matter our food system and why it's broken. This one was much better than the aforementioned Vegucated but again, there's not a lot of how to. I think this may be due to the fact that multiple authors and "how to" people are interviewed so it's not really a platform for any one way to switch.

I first heard about it because I'm a Facebook fan of Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and Joe Cross has a small interview in this newer documentary. There are a lot of familiar faces in this documentary and they are repeating a lot of familiar words. I wish simply hearing them made it easier to change. But I know too well, it doesn't.

That's why I repeatedly watch some of these health conscious movies...just to remind myself how much better we feel when we do eat well. Watch this one, I think you'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment