Tuesday, February 17, 2015

More Than I Can Chew

I've realized that as opportunity after opportunity to serve and love in the Name of Jesus has been coming my way, that I'm in a little over my head with everything that is taking place...and that is precisely where He wants me to be.

Absolutely dependency upon Him is what I've been praying for. Desperate longing to see His Kingdom at work all around me is what I've been thirsting for. And amazing Love to see, live, give and breath in is what I've been craving. So He's called me "out upon the waters" [from one of my current favorite worship songs] and I'm diving in [to quote an older Steven Curtis Chapman one] and honestly, I'm humbled at the thought at the beauty of where His current, or should I say riptide, is going to take me.

Only He knows. What I know is that obediently following Him into the vast...amazing...unknown is exactly where I long to be!

Where is He calling you?


No comments:

Post a Comment