Wednesday, May 20, 2015

We're Moving!



Literally and virtually (at least partially-virtual!)...

Confused? Don't be.

Through a series of conversations with friends, strangers and the Holy Spirit, I've realized the next leg of my Journey involves teaching others how to grow their own food and become less dependent on our somewhat shaky (and cancer causing!) food system. Given that God has provided the perfect place for us to become more sustainable ourselves (post to follow soon), I'm packing up my gardening skills and passion for teaching others to my new blog The Beard Cutter's Farm.

I'll still post what God is doing in me personally here, but if you're interested in becoming more sustainable, finding great recipes, or if you're local, finding out what produce and treats we have for sale, then visit the "farm" through the link above, or in person.

We're excited to see what God has in store for us...but we absolutely know it involves loving, serving and teaching others along the Way!

Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment