Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Grateful For Goofiness

Nothing profound to say today. But Holy Spirit is STILL working...He always is...I just have to get out of the way & obey!

But I was trying to think of something to post & my 12 year old son just came in our room and was being goofy. If you know Noah, this is NOT unusual. This is the boy who will do his "Irish jig" in the middle of any mall or restaurant where you ask him to do it. This is the kid that has impeccable comic timing (learned from his mother!). And this is the one that if there's not enough conversation at dinner will just let out a whoop (or scream!) just to lighten the mood.

So, for today...I'm grateful for goofiness. I know he won't always live with us & make us laugh...I'll enjoy the free comedy while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment