Tuesday, April 7, 2015

SeedsNow.com




I've shared before how much I love and use SeedsNow.com for my non-GMO, heirloom seeds. They've just invited me to be part of their affiliate program where I can receive credit for your seed purchases when you access their website through my personal link.

One of the best things I like about SeedsNow is their sample packets. For $0.99 I can get a small pack of seeds and "test run" a vegetable without committing to 1000 seeds of a variety my family may not eat.

All of the plants I start and sell are from SeedsNow seeds. I've been using them for three growing seasons and have had very strong results, healthy plants and great customer service. I've probably placed 15 or more orders with them in that timeframe and have never had a problem. Time and again their plants have produced impeccable fruits and vegetables.

Follow my link to find the seeds, free growing guides, supplies and helpful service you need to get started this season.

https://seedsnow.refersion.com/c/48a82

No comments:

Post a Comment