Saturday, August 18, 2012

Have You Heard This Song?



We've sung this song a few times in the R3VOLUTION service at First Church and both times, I've honestly wanted to be a fool for Jesus!!! I'm about to the point where I don't care if I'd embarrass myself or my kids. Just envision two to three hundred people singing this song together in full-blown worship...you get the idea.

It incorporates in the lyrics what's called the Apostles' Creed by Christians and also The Lord's Prayer. Here's a link to the text of the Apostles' Creed and The Lord's Prayer Read them...contemplate them...ask yourself if you truly believe them and are willing to do absolutely whatever it takes so you can teach as many people as possible what these words mean...better yet, the relationship that begins with the Creator of the Universe when they embrace these truths...then listen to the song again.

Actually, I think I need to start listening to this as my wake up song every morning.

AAAAAAAMen!

No comments:

Post a Comment