Wednesday, November 30, 2011

End of Month Prayer Requests and Updates

Here are the latest Updates and Prayer Requests for Boundless Ministries and the single moms we have the privilege of getting to know.

I'm going to add an additional request:
I know from first-hand experience that the holidays exacerbate the financial crisis that most single moms face. I've already seen one mom joke about this on Facebook...particuarly wondering if her kids will accept IOUs under their Christmas tree.
In the midst of your revelry, cheer and good times, when the Holy Spirit brings some of these families to mind, please pray specifically for their peace and for joy even when there are no "things" to celebrate the season with. Pray that they can begin to delight in Jesus their Savior and that the children who already are accustomed to going without so much are comforted and can have the hearts turned toward the "things" that are eternal.
I'm not sure I expressed this well...but it's just been on my heart lately for so many of the families we know!

As always, we are greatly thankful for our Prayer Partners that walk beside us on this journey by praying for these requests. If you would ever like to become a Prayer Partner for Boundless Ministries, please send me an e-mail at a.barthauer@gmail.com with "Receive Prayer Requests" in the subject line of the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment