Saturday, October 6, 2012

Financial Statement September 2012

Here's a link to our monthly Financial Statement

While still endeavoring to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit, I am considering discontinuing these. If the direction of our ministry does not become a more public and "shared" vision, then there is no need to continue reporting our personal giving to single moms on these reports. Unless He tells me differently, I always seek to give in private so only God receives the glory. It is possible that in the near future we may not openly report outgoing gifts to single moms unless the funds were donated by a party other than ourselves. I will always be forthcoming with someone else's money that they have entrusted us to use for God's ministry to others. I just feel a bit awkward (and hypocritical to some degree) continuing to share giving that is coming only from us.

Please do not interpret this as a plea for assistance in this work. It is not. I am completely confident that God's Spirit will always provide in the way He that will best glorify Him. Giving in secret is how I believe He wants to work in my life. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment