Thursday, November 21, 2013

Just WOW!

Today, I completed the Believing God Bible Study and all I can say is WOW! Beth Moore concludes the study by expressing her belief that it wasn't the end, but only the beginning of women choosing to live a life where they Believe God...Believe who He says, what He says He can do, whom He says I am, what I can do through Him and that His Word is alive, active and living in me.

That sounds like a tall order to fill, but the video segments were filmed in 2004 and almost 10 years later, the transforming power of God's teaching and the Holy Spirit's promptings were still evident in myself and many women in my small group. I pray that I am forever changed. I've already witnessed how He is working out my self-deprecating mindset...He has revolutionized my expectant prayer life...has taught me a life-changing lesson about believing the fulfillment of His vision for my life has already happened...and how to handle conflict, even in the midst of a spiritual high like none other I have experienced. Of course my Enemy has attempted to trip me up...but my God is enormously bigger than anything that could ever try to derail my Journey with Him.

The hiatus from blogging, while not intentionally timed to coincide with this study, was perfectly suited to it. Most of what I've learned the last two months has been more precious, more joyous, more redemptive and more treasured than words could ever convey. My prayer is that as I blog, you'll sense God's work in me as well. I truly believe He has rocked my world, yet again, and as I practice believing faith and prayer...I know He is just getting started!

Amen and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment