Saturday, December 17, 2011

"Dying to Have Known"


I've watched this documentary before, but I try to watch something about food and health whenever I feel like I'm in a nutritional slump...during the holidays is prime nutritional slump season! The documentary filmmaker also made The Beautiful Truth and he is definitely in favor of the Gerson Therapy about which both of these documentaries are written.



If you're not afraid to think outside the box and you're interested in natural healing, health and nutrition, watch one or both of these...you may be shocked at exactly how readily available cures to numerous diseases and ailments are to us. Dying to Have Known attempts to provide a more balanced look at the Gerson Therapy by interviewing doctors and researchers from traditional medicine. These naysayers are entitled to their opinions, but the one thing they keep going back to is that there is no "proof". Even though there are thousands of documented cases of patients healed with the Gerson Therapy, these "experts" lead you to believe that because there has been no "double-blind" study, it can't be affective. Eyewitness, first-hand patient testimony is enough for me. And I am one of those testimonies.

I will readily concede that I have not followed the Gerson Therapy faithfully, nor to my knowledge did I have any form of cancer when I began. But even without adhering to it completely, which I would not endorse anything other than full commitment to it, I have reaped the benefits of the Gerson Therapy nonetheless. Some of the healing I've experienced is undiagnosed so I guess I don't qualify as a reliable source. I'm putting myself out there to reveal some of this...but I know there are many that are more than disgruntled with traditional methods of healing.

If you'd like more information from me, don't hesitate to message me at a.barthauer@gmail.com or leave your e-mail in the comments section. But probably the best place to start is by watching one of the documentaries, now available on topdocumentaries.com. Food Matters is also available on the website for now and mentions the Gerson Therapy too. I've mentioned The Gerson Miracle on here before. This documentary is not as well done, but it is informative about the therapy. There are also several books available about the Gerson Therapy.




No comments:

Post a Comment