Friday, December 2, 2011

Dancin' in the Minefields


Everytime I hear this song I'm moved to tears. I've posted it a few times on Facebook, and thought I'd now share it with those of you who read this blog.

When I hear it, I'm reminded of all of the junk my husband and I have gone through and how even though at times we've been pulling in opposite directions, we haven't yet torn each other apart. That is not because of anything that we did...it's because of a God who has given us strength, mercy and love to endure our fair share of tragedies...some small and some that I thought would do us in.

Life is a minefield...and to be blessed to have someone willing to dance through it with you is undoubtedly the best gift my Abba has given me...second only to the Love He gives me through the life and death of His Son, Jesus.

Because we have a ministry to single moms, I know finding this dance partner doesn't happen for everyone. I wish I knew what to say about that...but words fail. Loved one...please be assured that no matter the minefield...you do not dance through it alone...your Abba is right by your side. My prayer is that someday, in God's Will and timing alone, He will provide that partner you desire to dance through the minefield with you.

Mentioned in this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment