Sunday, December 11, 2011

There is Love...Love, Love, Love

Okay...so Andrew Peterson is quickly becoming one of my favorite artists and this song is just reinforcing the message God's Holy Spirit has been laying on my heart repeatedly...His Love. Everything I want to do for His glory...every freedom I want people to experience...every dream I have of serving others, comes down to Gods Love...allowing God to fill me with His Holy Spirit (His Love) so completely..so fully that it can't help but overflow from my life into the lives of others.
This video, while not the best production I've ever seen, contained the lyrics to the song and the lyrics are the important part. Watch it...and allow God's Love to wash over you completely...perhaps for the very first time.

Beloved...you are loved with a boundless love that we cannot begin to fathom...but it is like "oceans and oceans of love and love again" Amen!



Mentioned in this post:



No comments:

Post a Comment