Sunday, December 4, 2011

Recipes

I know a lot of people who are converting to Vegan, Gluten-Free or Dairy-Free lifestyles...or all three...like me. (With the exception of Goat Cheese...thanks Susan for turning me on to this...I think!)
The holidays are posing a bigger challenge for me than I'd anticipated. Over the last 2 years, I'd already given up baking oodles of cookies and candy to have on hand through the month of December. It just became too big of a battle to keep everyone out of it until we had company or a special family night. [Note to parents with little kids: Your children will one day find all of your hiding places! They get much quieter and sneaky too!]

But all of the old favorites we used to make we either can't have, or the recipe modifications just don't taste the same. So as I come across recipes that I think some of you would like, I'll occasionally share them. It's been a long time since I posted to my Vegan blog. I guess this being one of the biggest food months of the year, I felt inspired to share a few.

Tales of a Newborn Vegan
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. 30 pounds! That's awesome! Congrats Angela!

    Hugs to you,
    Katie Glaser (AKA The Pilot's Wife) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie!
    I lost all of this weight fall 2010 when I quit eating meat & dairy. I've struggled some this year with keeping it off...often times up 10 pounds or so. But I AM thankful to have kept it off this long. Hopefully 2012 brings even more of less of me!

    ReplyDelete