Friday, December 30, 2011

The Families We Know

I've started a new page that you'll find on the right-hand side of this blog. It's entitled The Families We Know. My prayer is that you'll come back from time to time and see how this page grows. Right now, there are only two families listed because I'm still collecting info, photos and permission from the moms to post them here.

This can be a great tool for keeping the faces of these women in your mind as you pray for this ministry. You can also choose a different family to pray for each day.

Thanks to the moms that are allowing me to use their photos and info! If you are a single mom or know one that you believe would like to have a similar description posted so that people will pray for them as well, don't hesitate to contact me at a.barthauer@gmail.com for more information.

Bottom line...we are blessed to know these women...they inspire us daily with their courage and strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment