Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Sunday

It's been awhile since I lined up the kids and took photos of all of them on Easter Sunday...and at this age, they don't much enjoy it! So obviously, I thought I'd share! (I know I'm a pretty great mom in that way!)



I'm telling myself the frowns are because of the sunshine...as least it makes me feel better!


Abbey, 16



Noah, 13
Before you ask, yes...in our family it is perfectly normal to break out the new Indianapolis Colts t-shirt for Easter. We do live in Kentucky after all!


Rebekah, 11


Leah, 8
And no, we do not have twin 8 year olds. We simply had a wardrobe change after this photo was taken...thus, the green/brown/white dress in the group photo above.

We had a great morning worshiping our risen Lord at church and a delicious lunch at our favorite Chinese restaurant. Even a little cheesecake to top off the afternoon.


1 comment: