Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I Just Had to Smile


What is pictured above are packets of heirloom seeds I purchased through a great Black Friday deal from my favorite seed company. I knew I purchased too many for my small patio garden, but I thought maybe I could sell the extra plants and give a few away to families that are interested in learning the art of gardening.

Then yesterday, I had a friend make me an offer I couldn't refuse: use some of space at her place and do some gardening with her. This combines several of my passions all in one...gardening, learning, teaching and community. Since she'll actually have land to use, we may even get to explore some new composting techniques I'm learning about.

The only drawback now that God has given me this great hope for a bigger harvest, is the patience it will take for me to wait until February to start the seeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment