Wednesday, December 25, 2013

On the First Day of Christmas- Ancient Minerals Magnesium Spray



I explained in this post why I am sharing my favorite things. But these are also just really great products that I know you will enjoy. The product featured prominently in the photo above is where I'll start.

Ancient Minerals Ultra Pure Magnesium Oil 8 oz. is a great natural resource I first learned about from the Rawganic Vegan lady. She had mentioned that a magnesium deficit can affect sleep and, my life-long issue, restless leg syndrome. I have since done a little more research and discovered that a magnesium deficiency affects most of us because of soil depletion. And a lack of magnesium can disrupt blood pressure, insulin production, cause muscle twitches, and on and on and on. Many consider magnesium to be the most necessary mineral for the body.

I only know my own experience...and here's what I have learned: within two nights of spraying it on the bottom of my feet, I began to sleep better. Magnesium stimulates natural melatonin production. So if you're concerned about giving your child a synthetic supplement of melatonin, this spray is a natural alternative.

My restless leg has also improved. I didn't recognize just how much until I forgot to use this spray two days this week. The first night I had trouble getting to sleep because of the restlessness. Not putting two and two together, the second night, my thigh muscle was twitching so badly that I could not get to sleep. My legs continued to be restless and I estimate it took an hour longer to get to sleep than usual.

Do your own research, but this article is a great place to start.

Next up...Urban Farm Magazine




No comments:

Post a Comment