Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thanks for the Help Ladies!

Last Friday night, our homeschool co-op hosted a Single Moms Night Out Event. Six moms took advantage of the free childcare so they could have a much deserved night out. We had a total of 10 children and from the reports I've heard, Kari's bingo games were the hightlight of the evening. Thanks for bringing it Kari!

Also, thanks to all the other ladies that donated items or money, Karen, Andrea, Julie H., Stephanie and to Andrea & Kari for helping our family with the childcare that evening. I'm sure I've forgotten someone...please forgive me if I have.

All of the moms were very appreciative and agreed to give us their contact info for future events. So overall, I hope that we were able to encourage these moms who carry a heavier load than many of us can imagine.

1 comment:

  1. I will say it again, THANK YOU all so much! That evening was a treat for the moms and kids alike!

    ReplyDelete