Sunday, September 18, 2011

Next Steps

Several weeks ago, I began to feel like God was leading Boundless Ministries in the direction of offering a Bible study/small group for single moms. As I prayed through this idea, the book of John was where I felt led to start.

There've been a few things that happened within the last week that the enemy began to use to cause some doubt about proceeding, but Holy Spirit reminded me of the verses He gave me regarding this call to Boundless Ministries. He also never promised this would be easy, right? But He did promise to be with me every step of the way!

So this is where we're headed! You can find out how to pray for this part of our ministry more specifically by checking out the Prayer Request Page. We're looking forward to good things as God moves in miraculous and wondrous ways to not only provide for single moms but also love them with a boundless love!

For more details and information, go to the Upcoming Events Page

No comments:

Post a Comment