Thursday, September 20, 2012

A New Phase


I'm not only very excited to start a new Beth Moore study today...I'm not just ecstatic that it happens to be a study of one of my favorite books of the Bible that has most impacted me in the last few years...I'm beyond words at the privilege of doing a study for the first time with my daughter, Abbey.

I can't honestly say that she's as excited as I am and truth be told, I didn't give her a whole lot of choice about doing this. I don't plan on nagging her to get the homework done each week though. Her level of participation is up to her. I just know that a room full of Jesus followers, breaking open His living Word together, led by a Holy Spirit filled speaker is a life-altering experience. And Abbey already has a God-gifted heart of compassion, mercy, and love and a desire to serve God in some capacity at home or abroad. This is the perfect study for her to begin what I hope will be a lifetime of pursuing God through His Word.

So I'm entering a new phase today...in fact, I've noticed it's been creeping up on me for a few years...it's a phase where I not only have the honor of having four great kids, but I am blessed to begin to think of them in terms of my sisters and brother in Christ.

Amen!

Mentioned in this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment