Saturday, September 22, 2012

Our Fifth Single Moms' Night Out

We had a small group last night...but still lots of fun with the kiddos we were blessed to play with for a few hours. B-I-N-G-O, as usual, was the highlight of the evening. It amuses me how much little prizes excite a child!

Thanks to all of the Firm Foundation Co-op people that helped out in some way: Kim Bular, Dawn Fay, Marie Bryant, Julie Mayer, Michelle Eppinghoff, Kari Mulderink, Michelle O'Dwyer, Amy Santen and anyone else I may have neglected. It is possible that I missed someone, because weekly I had people bringing donations to me faster than I could keep track of. You're a great group of loving, caring and sharing home schoolers. We are blessed to serve and live in community beside you!

No comments:

Post a Comment