Friday, August 2, 2013

I Just LOVE That Man...


...because he knows my heart!!!

That Man, is my husband, Dale, who unbeknownst to me ordered these two books from The Simple Way. Not only does the purchase help a phenomenal inner city community, but when we participated in morning prayer with the folks at The Simple Way, these are the books they used.  TSW co-founder, Shane Claiborne, is one of the authors and one morning, he was among the group with whom we prayed. 

Now, if my honey comes home and tells me he didn't do this...I'll be even perplexed at how God pulled off this one. But at least for the moment, I'm going to bask in the glory of a God that takes two middle-class kids and calls them out of the comfortable and plants them on His radical path and in different ways and with different timing prepares them to leap into His amazing plan for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment