Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Couple of Updates

I've added an additional option to my Blessings From Baking blog. My daughter, Abbey, has also updated her photography blog, Painting a Picture.

Abbey has also added photos to her Facebook page of a graduation party she recently photographed. You can like her Facebook page and receive updates when she posts new photos. Click here to find her FB page

You can contact me if you're interested in any of the baking items or photos taken by Abbey. She can do a formal or casual shoot and is venturing into opportunities to take photos for your birthday, retirement or graduation party. She can also photograph baby or bridal showers. Her fee includes a disc of all the photos for you to keep.

To contact me regarding either, e-mail me at a.barthauer@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment