Monday, July 15, 2013

Updated Patio Garden Photos


In my previous post about my patio garden, I promised photos throughout the summer to show how it's growing. While these aren't the greatest, just click on the link above to see the difference.


No tomatillos yet, but they're growing.



Red bell peppers and habaneros are prolific this year.


The herbs have done well. Basil and mint to share!


Hopefully some tomatoes soon!


You're not really getting the full effect here. From the street, one of my kids says it "looks like a jungle."



She quickly added that looking like a jungle "isn't a bad thing." Nor do I think so either...especially when we can walk out our back door and get fresh, organic produce. Sharing with the neighbors is a bonus that has helped us build relationships too. You can't get any better than a two-fer. Two great benefits from one beautiful garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment