Thursday, July 11, 2013

More Berry Pickin' at Phillips' Berry Patch


I forgot to take a camera this time, but Rebekah, Leah and I went back to Phillips' Berry Patch in Guilford, Indiana. The crop of the day is the sweet, yummy blueberries pictured above...well, these and nine pounds more! The bushes are loaded. The three of us picked those nine pounds in under 30 minutes. 

You pick price is currently $2.90 per pound and $5.90 per quart if they pick for you. It might sound a little pricey, but for fresh off the bush, no pesticide berries, I'll pay to pick my own. 

If you're thinking about heading out to the Berry Patch, learn from my mistake and take the back roads through Greendale. Part of State Road 1 is closed and you can't get to the farm from Interstate 74. 



No comments:

Post a Comment