Sunday, July 27, 2014

An afternoon in Bellevue, Kentucky

Cute little alley by one of the antique stores

I should know by now that when Abbey pesters me into doing something, odds are, I will greatly enjoy it.

Such was the case regarding our afternoon in Bellevue, Kentucky. I had no idea all of the shops, restaurants, coffee cafe's and interesting "stuff" to see there. That's how we found The Elusive Cow and next time, we'll try a new place.

Just to name a few of the places we discovered were Schneider's Sweet Shop, Witt's End Candy, Bella on the Avenue consignments, Avenue Brew coffee shop, and Splendid Things.

If you're planning a trip, there's even a website for shopbellevueky.com that lists all of the shops, restaurants and special events available.

Admittedly, I'm probably a little slow in finding this gem that's within walking distance of Newport on the Levee, but next time you're in the area and have a little time, check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment