Friday, October 28, 2011

Another Urgent Request

I don't want to always use the phrase "urgent request" because I know our sensibilities become dull to words that are used repeatedly. As I promise to use this as sparingly as possible, you will hopefully remember that I am not exaggerating when I express a request this way. But the reality is that as we continue to meet more and more single moms who are deeply impoverished, many requests may in fact be "urgent".

Details of the request can be found on the Prayer Request Page under the heading of today's date.

First and foremost, I pray for her peace as the birth of her daughter is drawing near. I cannot imagine the stress she is under. This should be a joyous, excited time for her...that is my prayer.

Also, as Holy Spirit brings our family to mind, pray for His power and courage in our lives which may mean that sometimes we step out of our comfort zone and do the unexpected to aid a mom such as this.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment