Friday, October 21, 2011

Bi-monthly Prayer Requests and Needs

Since we experienced some computer technical difficulties this past week, I'm slightly behind in updating the prayer requests for Boundless Ministries. It's all updated now and ready for some prayer warriors to start hitting their knees!

God is good and I am convinced that one of the primary purposes of this ministry is that as the needs of God's people are presented for prayer, He can demonstrate the power and perfect timing of His provision. I'm not bragging on myself...this is completely His thing! And honestly...He's really good at it.

Just today, I've had two new expectant single moms brought to my attention and an amazing offer from a mechanic to help out single moms as God allows! What a beautiful God we serve! I feel like God has granted me a little extra wind under my wings today. Please join me in praying that as He began this good work in us, we can count on Him to carry it on to completion! (Philippians 1:6) Amen!

Here's the link to our Prayer Request Page. Thank you for your faithfulness to pray. If you'd ever like to become a Prayer Partner for Boundless Ministries, just send me an e-mail at a.barthauer@gmail.com with "E-mail prayer requests" in the subject line and you'll be added to the bi-monthly e-mail list.

No comments:

Post a Comment