Monday, August 22, 2011

My Belated Birthday Present



I'm on the computer because I was too excited to finish my belated birthday present! I'd asked Abbey to take photos of each of the kids (and I snuck one of her off of Facebook!) so I could make a collage of them for myself. That's all I wanted for my birthday...and it didn't cost a thing...until I go somewhere to print it off.

So, these are my kids. And they're pretty much a gift to me every day. Yeah, we have our rough days and our difficult bumps in the road but even during those times the lessons they've taught me about myself and how I should relate to my heavenly Abba (Daddy) are still gifts that I will always treasure.


**Again another plug for Abbey photos and her blog. You can see I'm not just a proud mama...she really does have an artist's eye and an amazing gift. Painting a Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment