Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Something Fun is Coming!

It's not only going to be FUN! It's going to be HUGE too! I can't wait to share...but it probably would be nice for me to tell my husband first.

I'm just so stinkin' excited that I'm busting at the seams! Literally...I was weepy and smiling just thinking about it...that counts as busting seams doesn't it? I've already had a chance to share with the kids and there were a few mixed emotions, but overall positive excitedness (or at least as excited as teenagers get!)

So hold on a little while and come back real soon. There are a few things to get ready before I share. I hope to have more details ironed out very quickly. But here's a hint...

We're getting ready to chase a lion! (see "Utter Foolishness")


Julie Flanagan...I just want to shake you right now and say, "Guess what God is doing?!" Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment