Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Vacation First!!!!


I am ever so thankful that I juice fasted and changed my eating habits for the three weeks before we left for vacation. Not only was I 14 pounds lighter...I made healthier choices while we were away because the bad stuff just didn't sound good.

If I did have meat or cheese, I never finished the meal and normally only had half. With one exception, I didn't feel like I overate. I also indulged in a couple of bakery items, but one was a delicious (and small!) vegan chocolate chip cookie.

So with my palate more discerning and the tremendous amount of walking we did...I came home weighing exactly what I did when we left. This morning...I was even down another pound! 15 in total for now.

One more awesome thing about this vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment